Thank you for your interest in volunteering at The Common Table’s Minnesota Eats exhibit at the 2019 Minnesota State Fair! The Fair runs from August 22nd – September 2nd and we would love your help on any (or all!) of those days.
We need volunteers to help us at the Minnesota State Fair's Minnesota Eats exhibit to facilitate conversations with visitors, monitor exhibit displays, and help presenters get set up at the Horticulture Building's Dirt Stage.
What you do
- Sign up on our signup page (CLICK HERE).
- Come to a one-hour volunteer training session on Sunday, August 18 at 4:00pm or Monday, August 19 at 6:00pm. (If you can’t attend either of these, email us and we’ll work something out.)
- Come to the fair! Chat with fair-goers, help them engage with our interactive exhibits, assist presenters, and direct people to the bathroom! It’s a pretty sweet gig.
What you get
- Free admission to the fair on each day you volunteer
- The opportunity to introduce Minnesotans to the idea of local, sustainable food
- Comprehensive volunteer training on-site
- The opportunity to work with family or friends, if you're into that (we’re looking for at least 2 people per shift)
- To enjoy the Great Minnesota Get Together. For free!
Please email email@example.com with any questions.